Sunday, September 7, 2008

The End of Summer



Sylvie resting on Papa & Nana's boat.



Well, looks like our blissful summer is just about over and I have about a bizillion photographs that I have finally downloaded from our cameras. We had a pretty amazing summer spending 2 weeks in Western NY and a week in the Adirondacks with my family. Sylvie got to experience a lot of new things and develop new relationships with friends like Sophie and her cousins Jordan, Olivia, Adam and baby Zachary.

I have to admit, it was nice to be able to drive everywhere enjoy boat rides on the Niagara River. Sylvie got to do a lot of swimming in Uncle Mike's pool, went to the Zoo with Marisa, U. Mike, Jordan and Olivia and had a ball playing with Grandma and Granny. Sylvie loved being on Papa & Nana's boat, so I guess there is a little of me in her afterall. And how she loved picking fresh veggies from Nana's garden!
She also got to visit Castellani Art Museum where I worked all through college. It was fun to share that with her.

Our new house is still a work in progress, but it is finally starting to feel like our place. We are excited about all the good things to come this autumn.

Sylvie has really grown this summer. She is such an amazing person. She's so funny and loving. I love to see her change and grow everyday. Here are some of our favorite moments from summer 2008:

3 comments:

Sophia Grace said...

I love that picture of Sylvie and Sophie on the boat!!

Marisa said...

I love my girl! Marisa misses you terribly and will be there soon to see your new place!! Love to all!

Statia Grossman said...

Glad to finally see some photos!