Monday, November 3, 2008

On the Eve before Election Day

It's the night before we can finally cast our votes. Many of us have been working very hard to help get out the vote and soon we will finally know who our next President will be! I don't think I will sleep tonight. I'm full of nervous energy and although all signs point to victory, I can't feel completely at ease. The road ahead will be a long and difficult one, but I still feel a great sense of hope for the future.

All the political talk around our house has definitely rubbed off on Sylvie. Some of it comes from hearing about it 24/7. She now recognizes Barak Obama's voice when she hears it on the radio or tv. She has a genuine excitement about Barak Obama, which no doubt comes from us. She also has a very cute response which we've encouraged along the way. When asked if she likes McCain or Palin, she responds, "Not so much." Here's a little Saturday morning political discussion...

No comments: