Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas 2007

Sylvie in her pretty Christmas dress at Nana'a party

Well, it's been some time since our last post. After my laptop died and I thought I had lost everything (which thankfully was NOT the case), I was ready to throw in the blog towel. But, here we are again with some much needed updating!

Sylvie continues to amaze us and make us laugh. She has such a great sense of humor and is really quite silly. She's recently learned to say her whole name -- Sylvie, Parker (with a Bostonian accent) Jenkins. While we were in Western NY over the holidays, she even gave us great attitude along with saying her name after endless prodding by her proud parents. Enough already, I am not your monkey. Still, Sylvie seemed to enjoy the madness of the holidays and being around so many new people. One thing is for sure, she is much better at remembering people's names than I am!

Here's some pics from the holidays

No comments: